Baja Mexico 2010
This was a quick trip to use my frequent flyer miles. I don’t drink, so much of the ambiance of Cabo San Lucas was lost on me. There was a little hiking in the area, but not much. Unfortunately, almost all of the waterfront and beaches are tied up in private hands.
1. Lover’s Beach is stunning, and great climbing.
2. The view from the cliffs above Lover’s Beach.
3. That’s Cabo San Lucas from the cliffs above Lover’s Beach.
4. The cacti there are viscous.
5. Just as I am getting attacked by the local plants, I saw this fox.
6. This eagle was enjoying his lunch alongside the road.
7. About a hundred miles north of Cabo was this more pristine area.