1. A herd of camels blocking the rode on my bus ride from Khartoum to Port Sudan. Note the road was built by Osama Bin Laden.
2. There was a meeting of heads of state of eastern African countries, and these dancers were there for the occasion. Sorry, I have no idea of their background, tribe, etc.
3. Kasala, a town midway between Port Sudan and Khartoum. The police kicked me out of town for showing up without a permit (you need a permit for every town you visit).
4. The streets of Khartoum.
5. A Sudanese wedding banquet.
6. University of Khartoum.
7. The Azim Family, who treated me with warmth for which the Sudanese are famous.